Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sabbath Sunday #24: Damaged Vessel

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

I prepared this post for automatic uploading before leaving for Ohio with family to attend my nephew's wedding so could not predict what might be most appropriate this Sunday. I hope then that you will find the post I chose, Damaged Vessel, at least interesting.

Have a great week! I will be back on line live before the week is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment