Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sabbath Sunday #21: God Took Care of Me Again

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

Yesterday I blogged about a young lady in need of help whom God placed in my path. I was delighted to be able to help her and am always grateful when God lets me help. There is a reason for that, you see. Often I am the one needing the help. In those cases, God puts me in someone's path. One such case is the story of my arrival in Kiev last fall. Here is the link to the post: God Took Care of Me Again.

Have a great day and week, knowing that when in need God will take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment