Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sabbath Sunday #23: Robbed Again!

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

Since Padre Julio was recently in town, I happened to look through past posts about him and came across one that might be helpful to share one more time. It is about Padre's being robbed. While living in the USA, he was robbed more than once -- something I understand since that has happened to me, too. I am happy to report, though, that Padre Julio, now in Chula Vista, California, was able to get his school in Palomar, Colombia up and running during his 2009-2010 return there. (You can read more details about that on his website: Por Amor a Los Ninos de Colombia.) Here is the post: Robbed Again!

Wishing you a mundane, calm week without robberies or anything that might cause any perturbation!

No comments:

Post a Comment