Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sabbath Sunday #15: Angel Story

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

I am a little late posting today. Donnie and I spent the morning with a friend from Egypt who has been doing some consulting work here but heads back to Cairo on Friday (and I head out to Baltimore early tomorrow morning -- plane departs at 6:00 a.m., so I have to leave here at 4:00 a.m. for the airport. Yikes!) For this week's post, it being a bright, sunny, absolutely charming and angelic day in San Ignatio today, I chose an angel story that involved my daughter Lizzie that I posted last year. You can read it here: Lizzie's Angel Story.

Have a blessed Sunday -- what is left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment