Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sabbath Sunday #9: Tender Mercy

Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) has made the suggestion that we "rest" on the Sabbath by taking a break from our normal blogging and sharing an older post of which we are particularly fond. Rest? Gladly! I don't get to do that very often, but now, thanks to Fr. Christian, I get to do it at least once a week -- and it gives me more time to spend with God, which is a wonderful gift.

Given Friday's death in the family, with which we are still coping, I hope you will understand if I simply point to yesterday's post on that matter, Tender Mercy, rather than taking the time to find an older, perhaps more interesting, post.

Many thanks to all of you for your condolences and especially your prayers at this time. They -- and you -- are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment