Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spiritual Sunday #42

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.
I truly think my life is getting ahead of me! I was unable to link up last Sunday's spiritual Sunday, Temptation -- my own fault for waiting too long to upload -- so I hope that perhaps I can catch up with myself this Sunday.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath, a practice started by Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) -- I usually use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still interesting) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. It seems to work to bring out the older posts that many have not read before or ones from other blogs I maintain that readers of 100th Lamb may not know about.

Work issues have been on my mind this week, including the constant tug to leave for something less stressful and then remembering that this is the job God put me in, so I decided to share something I posted in 2009: The Extra Manager at Today's Meeting. Sometimes it helps me to go back to earlier posts and see God's involvement in my work life. Then I know what I have to do: stay the course (which, sometimes, frankly, feels more like drinking the cup than staying the course).

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment