Sunday, July 29, 2012

Spiritual Sunday #43: My Unremarkable House

For more Spiritual Sunday posts, I recommend that you wander over to the website of Charlotte and Ginger, who host the Spiritual Sunday meme.
I truly think my life is getting ahead of me! I was unable to link up last Sunday's spiritual Sunday, Temptation -- my own fault for waiting too long to upload -- so I hope that perhaps I can catch up with myself this Sunday.

Because I do not blog on Sundays -- keeping it as the sabbath, a practice started by Fr. Christian Mathis (Blessed Is the Kingdom) -- I usually use older posts (forgotten perhaps but hopefully still interesting) from one or another of my blogs that seem appropriate for this meme. It seems to work to bring out the older posts that many have not read before or ones from other blogs I maintain that readers of 100th Lamb may not know about.

Given that our house could have burned down this week, I suppose it is not a surprise that my thoughts have been about houses. So, the post I chose is about an earlier place where we lived: My Unremarkable House.

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your house. Hope all is OK and no one got hurt.

    Praying for you all.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, what happened this week. Glad all is well. Have a beautiful Sunday and God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a stressful week. Praying for peace for your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Victor: All is well. No one got hurt. Truly, the only thing that mattered were Donnie and the cats. Everything else is replaceable and, if not, can be lived without.

    @ Debby: Yeah, one whale of a week, Debby! Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you had a good Sunday. (I did.) Blessings.

    @ Pamela: Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete